Stamboom Van Eijsden » Catharina Rademaker
Personal data Catharina Rademaker
- She was baptized May 1894 in Rotterdam (ZH).
- She died on January 31, 1983 in Nijmegen (Gl), she was 88 years old.
- She is buried February 1983 in Nijmegen (Gl).
- 1894 in Frederikstraat, Rotterdam (ZH).[ Source 1 ]
- 1922 in J. Spaanstraat 17 (boven).1922: J. Spaanstraat 17 (boven), en
- 1922 in Vriesestraat 64, winkel, Dordrecht (ZH).
- 1926 in Mauritsstraat 9, Dordrecht (ZH).
- 1934 in Mauritsstraat 9, Dordrecht (ZH).(benedenwoning)
- from 1938 till 1973 in Hendrikstraat 6, Dordrecht (ZH).[ Source 2 ]
- from 1973 till 1982 in Fanfarestraat, Nijmegen (GL).zorgcentrum "De Honinghoeve"
Image(s) Catharina Rademaker
Household of Catharina Rademaker
She is married to Gommair Joannes Alphonsius Franciscus van Eijsden on September 28, 1921 at Rotterdam (ZH)[ Source 3 ]. Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Dordrecht (ZH) on September 17, 1921[ Source 4 ].
- Wilhelmina Gertruida (Will) van Eijsden 1924-2009
Timeline Catharina Rademaker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Geboorteakte 1894-2551 &
- adresboek Dordrecht t/m 1973
- Huwelijksakte 1890-4052 & + HB &
- huwelijksakte 1921-4052 & + HB &
About the surname Rademaker
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Rademaker.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Rademaker.
- Check the information Mundia has about Rademaker.
Historical context (based on birthday May 5, 1894)
- The temperature on May 5, 1894 was about 10.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1894 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1894 » The Cripple Creek miner's strike, led by the Western Federation of Miners, begins in Cripple Creek, Colorado.
- 1894 » In Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA, Coca-Cola is sold in bottles for the first time.
- 1894 » Thomas Edison demonstrates the kinetoscope, a device for peep-show viewing using photographs that flip in sequence, a precursor to movies.
Also born on May 5
- 1890 » Christopher Morley, American writer († 1957)
- 1901 » Blind Willie McTell, American singer († 1959)
- 1923 » Richard Wollheim, British philosopher († 2003)
- 1959 » Brian Williams, American news anchor
- 1963 » Simon Rimmer, English chef