Stamboom Van Deventer » Berendina Johanna Jacoba Blokker
Personal data Berendina Johanna Jacoba Blokker
Household of Berendina Johanna Jacoba Blokker
Timeline Berendina Johanna Jacoba Blokker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Blokker
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Blokker.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Blokker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Blokker.
Historical context (based on birthday July 21, 1924)
- The temperature on July 21, 1924 was between 3.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.2 °C. There was 13.4 mm of rain during 173 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- 1924 » The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 1924 » University of Chicago students Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a "thrill killing".
- 1924 » Simon & Schuster publishes the first Crossword puzzle book.
- 1924 » Diplomatic relations between Mexico and the Soviet Union are established.
Also born on July 21
- 1938 » Janet Reno, 79th United States Attorney General
- 1945 » Geoff Dymock, Former Australian cricketer
- 1948 » Garry Trudeau, American cartoonist
- 1973 » Ali Landry, American model and actress
- 1992 » Rachael Flatt, American figure skater