Stamboom Van der Wijk » Adrianus van de Wiel
Personal data Adrianus van de Wiel
- He was born in Nieuwkuijk.
- He was baptized on August 30, 1647 in Drunen.
- He died after March 1668 in Nieuwkuijk.
Ancestors of Adrianus van de Wiel
|Antonia Jacobs (Teuniske)|
± 1580-< 1636
Nicolaus (Claes) Reijnen van de Wiel
Adrianus van de Wiel
Timeline Adrianus van de Wiel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van de Wiel
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van de Wiel.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van de Wiel.
- Check the information Mundia has about Van de Wiel.
Historical context (based on christening day August 30, 1647)
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem II (Huis van Oranje) was from 1647 till 1650 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1647 » Thirty Years' War: Bavaria, Cologne, France and Sweden sign the Truce of Ulm.
- 1647 » The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungans Hill ? English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- 1647 » Alse Young becomes the first person executed as a witch in the American colonies, when she is hanged in Hartford, Connecticut.