Stamboom Van der Paard-Mooij » Marten Wierenga
Personal data Marten Wierenga
- He was born 1913 in Heveskes.
Ancestors of Marten Wierenga
Timeline Marten Wierenga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Wierenga
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Wierenga.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Wierenga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wierenga.
Historical context (based on day of death February 7, 1931)
- The temperature on February 7, 1931 was between 2.6 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was -9.1 mm of rain during -52 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1931: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- New Delhi becomes the capital of India.
- The British Parliament enacts the Statute of Westminster 1931, establishing legislative equality between the self-governing dominions of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Dominion of Canada, the Irish Free State, Dominion of Newfoundland, the Dominion of New Zealand, and the Union of South Africa.
- A fire at a home for the elderly in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania kills 48 people.
Also died on February 7
- 1862 » Francisco de Paula Martinez de la Rosa, Spanish statesman and dramatist (b. 1787)
- 1979 » Dr. Josef Mengele, German, accused Nazi war criminal (b. 1911)
- 1986 » Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegalese historian (b. 1923)
- 1991 » Amos Yarkoni, Israeli soldier, Medal of Distinguished Service recipient (b. 1920)
- 1994 » Stephen Milligan, British journalist and politician (b. 1948)
The publication Stamboom Van der Paard-Mooij has been compiled by Cees van der Paard. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-paard/