Stamboom Van de Wege » Johanna van de Wege
Personal data Johanna van de Wege
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna van de Wege
|Jan (Jean) van de Wege|
|Maria van Driel|
|Jozina de Fouw|
Marinus van de Wege
Johanna van de Wege
Franciscus de Rijk
Household of Johanna van de Wege
- Anna Catharina de Rijk 1892-1892
- Anna Catharina de Rijk 1893-????
- Marina Tanneke de Rijk 1895-1980
- Pieter Marinus de Rijk 1898-????
- Franciscus de Rijk 1903-
- Johan de Rijk 1906-
Notes by Johanna van de Wege
Timeline Johanna van de Wege
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van de Wege
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van de Wege.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van de Wege.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van de Wege.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 10, 1892)
- The temperature on March 10, 1892 was about -1.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Opening ceremonies for the World's Columbian Exposition are held in Chicago, though because construction was behind schedule, the exposition did not open until May 1, 1893.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 3,800 striking steelworkers engage in a day-long battle with Pinkerton agents during the Homestead Strike, leaving 10 dead and dozens wounded.
The publication Stamboom Van de Wege has been compiled by Levina Koster. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-de-wege/