Stamboom Van de Wege » Johanna van de Wege
Personal data Johanna van de Wege
Ancestors of Johanna van de Wege
|Jan (Jean) van de Wege|
|Maria van Driel|
|Joos Meertens||Jozina de Fouw|
Marinus van de Wege
Johanna van de Wege
Franciscus de Rijk
Household of Johanna van de Wege
telegrafist bij de politie
- Anna Catharina de Rijk 1892-1892
- Anna Catharina de Rijk 1893-????
- Marina Tanneke de Rijk 1895-1980
- Franciscus de Rijk 1903-????
- Johan de Rijk 1906-????
Notes by Johanna van de Wege
wijk c nummer 70
Timeline Johanna van de Wege
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van de Wege
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van de Wege.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van de Wege.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van de Wege.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 10, 1892)
- The temperature on March 10, 1892 was about -1.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1892 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1892 » James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1892 » The Limelight Department, one of the world's first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1892 » Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Also born on February 22
- 1899 » Dwight Frye, American actor († 1943)
- 1906 » Humayun Kabir, Indian educationist and politician († 1969)
- 1926 » Bud Yorkin, American film director
- 1983 » Penny Flame, American pornographic actress
- 1985 » Sean Garballey, American politician