Stamboom Tinnenbroek » Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek
Personal data Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek[ Source 1 ]
- He was born on December 25, 1917 in Den Haag, Nederland.
- He died on December 19, 1999 in Arnhem, Nederland, he was 81 years old.
Image(s) Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek
Ancestors of Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek
|Adrianus (Adriaan) Tinnenbroek|
|Anna Barbara Wouw van De|
|Gerardus (Pieke) Rosier|
|Christina Francisca Dempenfeld|
Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek
Johanna Elisabeth Jansen
Household of Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek
Timeline Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Adrianus Gerardus Tinnenbroek is a descendant of Joannes Adriaan van Tinnenbroek (Tinnebroek).
See also the textual family tree of Joannes Adriaan van Tinnenbroek (Tinnebroek).
About the surname Tinnenbroek
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Tinnenbroek.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Tinnenbroek.
- Check the information Mundia has about Tinnenbroek.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 6, 1939)
- The temperature on January 6, 1939 was between 1.5 °C and 1.9 °C and averaged 0.9 °C. There was -5.6 mm of rain during -8 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 25, 1939 to August 10, 1939 the cabinet Colijn V, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1939 to September 3, 1940 the cabinet De Geer II, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- 1939 » The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- 1939 » Lou Gehrig, recently diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, tells a crowd at Yankee Stadium that he considers himself "The luckiest man on the face of the earth" as he announces his retirement from major league baseball.
- 1939 » The first commercial FM radio station in the United States is launched in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The station later becomes WDRC-FM.
- 1939 » George C. Marshall becomes Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
Also born on December 25
- 1711 » Jean Joseph de Mondonville, French composer († 1772)
- 1902 » Barton MacLane, American actor († 1969)
- 1919 » Noele Gordon, English actress († 1985)
- 1927 » Ram Narayan, Indian sarangi player
- 1962 » Dean Cameron, American actor