Stambomen Straathof & Rijkelijkhuizen » Petrus Gerardus van der Putten
Personal data Petrus Gerardus van der Putten
- He was born 1856.
- He died on April 1, 1932 in Baarn, Utrecht, Nederland, he was 76 years old.
Household of Petrus Gerardus van der Putten
- Maria Johanna Helena van der Putten 1881-????
- Johannes Alphonsus van der Putten 1886-1924
- Theodorus Johannes van der Putten 1886-????
- Johannes Petrus van der Putten 1887-1888
- Helena Clementina van der Putten 1891-????
- Cornelia Maria (1) van der Putten 1894-1895
- Maria Cornelia van der Putten 1896-1897
- (Not public)
Timeline Petrus Gerardus van der Putten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van der Putten
- For information available on genealogieonline please . . . about the surname Van der Putten.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van der Putten.
- Check the information Mundia has about Van der Putten.
Historical context (based on day of death April 1, 1932)
- The temperature on April 1, 1932 was between 1.0 °C and 1.7 °C and averaged 0.4 °C. There was 4.4 mm of rain during 62 hours. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- 1932 » The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- 1932 » The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1932 » TIME magazine features eccentric American politician William "Alfalfa" Murray on its cover after Murray stated his intention to run for President of the United States.
- 1932 » Crowds in the capitals of Bolivia and Paraguay demand their governments declare war on the other after fighting on their border.
Also died on April 1
- 1916 » Gabrielle Petit (23), Belgisch verzetsstrijdster
- 1954 » Jan Thomée (67), Nederlands voetballer en huisarts
- 1971 » Henk Hemsing (79), Nederlands schoonspringer
- 1983 » Willy Ruys (73), Nederlands acteur
- 2005 » Harald Juhnke (75), Duits acteur