Stamboom Smit, Zimmermann » Ruth Twombly
Personal data Ruth Twombly[ Source 1 ]
- She was born 1885.
- She died on September 1, 1954, she was 69 years old.Leeftijd:69y
Ancestors of Ruth Twombly
|William Henry Vanderbilt|
|Maria Louisa Kissam|
Hamilton Mckowan Twombly
Florence Adele Vanderbilt
Timeline Ruth Twombly
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- "Schoverling_Mortensen," supplied by Schoverling, 6-6-2004., compiled by Adienne Schoverling / n.v.t.
About the surname Twombly
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Twombly.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Twombly.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Twombly.
Historical context (based on day of death September 1, 1954)
- The temperature on September 1, 1954 was between 2.6 °C and 0.7 °C and averaged 1.6 °C. There was 10.3 mm of rain during 190 hours. There was 8.7 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- 1954 » The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- 1954 » Alfredo Stroessner begins his dictatorship in Paraguay.
- 1954 » The BBC broadcasts its first television news bulletin.
- 1954 » U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a bill into law that places the words "under God" into the United States' Pledge of Allegiance.
Also died on September 1
- 1687 » Henry More, English philosopher (b. 1614)
- 1969 » Drew Pearson, American newspaper columnist (b. 1897)
- 1990 » Seub Nakhasathien, Thai conservationist (b. 1949)
- 2006 » Nellie Connally, wife of Texas governor John Connally (b. 1919)
- 2006 » Warren Mitofsky, American pollster (b. 1934)