Stamboom Ruud Zwart » Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
Personal data Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
- She was born about 1863 in Ulrum.
- She died on March 7, 1942 in Kloosterburen, she was 79 years old.Bron Burgerlijke stand - Overlijden
Archieflocatie Groninger Archieven
Algemeen Gemeente: Kloosterburen
Soort akte: overlijden
Overledene Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
Vader Lubbartus van der Maar
Moeder Luikje Janna Pilon
Partner Simon Johannes Korhorn
Nadere informatie geboortepl: Ulrum
Ancestors of Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
|Jakob Lubberts van der Maar||Geertje Jans Wieringa||Johannes Jeremias Pilon|
|Catharina Maria Klasens Raangs|
Luiktje Janna Pilon
Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
Household of Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
She is married to Simon Johannes Korhorn.
Timeline Geertruida Catharina van der Maar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van der Maar
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van der Maar.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van der Maar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van der Maar.
Historical context (based on day of death March 7, 1942)
- The temperature on March 7, 1942 was between 1.0 °C and 1.2 °C and averaged 2.2 °C. There was -4.4 mm of rain during -17 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- 1942 » The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- 1942 » World War II: Swiss Police Instruction of September 25, 1942 ? this instruction denied entry into Switzerland to Jewish refugees.
- 1942 » World War II: Brazil declares war on Germany and Italy.
- 1942 » The Holocaust: The Treblinka extermination camp is opened.
Also died on March 7
- 1954 » Otto Diels, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1876)
- 1965 » Louise Mountbatten, Swedish queen (b. 1889)
- 1975 » Mikhail Bakhtin, Russian philosopher (b. 1895)
- 1997 » E. H. Bronner, German-American soap magnate (b. 1908)
- 1999 » Stanley Kubrick, American film director (b. 1928)