Stamboom families Rutten en van der Poel » Johannes Schrama
Personal data Johannes Schrama
- Profession: Bouwman.
Ancestors of Johannes Schrama
Maria van der Poel
Household of Johannes Schrama
- Lidwina Schrama 1884-1942
- Nicolaas Schrama 1883-1918
- Maria Clasina Schrama 1878-1977
- Gerardus Willibrordus Schrama 1877-????
- Adrianus (Arie) Schrama 1875-????
- Beatrix Maria Schrama 1874-1956
Timeline Johannes Schrama
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Schrama
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Schrama.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Schrama.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schrama.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1873)
- The temperature on May 1, 1873 was about 12.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- 1873 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1873 » Japan begins using the Gregorian calendar.
- 1873 » Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Joseph Land in the Arctic Sea.
- 1873 » Indian Wars: whilst protecting a railroad survey party in Montana, the United States 7th Cavalry, under Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer, clashes for the first time with the Sioux (near the Tongue River; only one man on each side is killed).
Also born on March 25
- 1903 » Frankie Carle, American pianist and bandleader († 2001)
- 1946 » Cliff Balsam, English footballer
- 1946 » Daniel Bensaid, French philosopher († 2010)
- 1958 » John Ensign, American politician
- 1966 » Tom Glavine, American baseball player