Stamboom families Rutten en van der Poel » Johannes Schrama
Personal data Johannes Schrama
- Profession: Bouwman.
Ancestors of Johannes Schrama
Maria van der Poel
Household of Johannes Schrama
- Lidwina Schrama 1884-1942
- Nicolaas Schrama 1883-1918
- Maria Clasina Schrama 1878-1977
- Gerardus Willibrordus Schrama 1877-????
- Adrianus (Arie) Schrama 1875-????
- Beatrix Maria Schrama 1874-1956
Timeline Johannes Schrama
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Schrama
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Schrama.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Schrama.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schrama.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1873)
- The temperature on May 1, 1873 was about 12.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- 1873 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1873 » The Canadian Parliament establishes the North West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1873 » Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Joseph Land in the Arctic Sea.
- 1873 » Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
Also born on March 25
- 1347 » Catherine of Siena, Italian saint († 1380).
- 1881 » Béla Bartók, Hungarian composer († 1945)
- 1901 » Ed Begley, American actor († 1970)
- 1911 » Jack Ruby, killer of Lee Harvey Oswald († 1967)
- 1918 » Howard Cosell, American sports reporter († 1995)