Stamboom Roubos » Johannes Doornenbal
Personal data Johannes DoornenbalSource 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Doornenbal
Household of Johannes Doornenbal
- Pieter Doornenbal 1903-
Timeline Johannes Doornenbal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornenbal
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornenbal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Doornenbal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornenbal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1880)
- The temperature on November 6, 1880 was about 7.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high wind and heavy snow.
- First performance of O Canada, the song that would become the national anthem of Canada, at the Congrès national des Canadiens-Français.
- Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.