Stamboom Roubos » Johannes Doornenbal
Personal data Johannes DoornenbalSource 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Doornenbal
Household of Johannes Doornenbal
- Pieter Doornenbal 1904-
Timeline Johannes Doornenbal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornenbal
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornenbal.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornenbal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornenbal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1880)
- The temperature on November 6, 1880 was about 7.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), that ended the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).
- First electric lamp factory opened by Thomas Edison.
- Ned Kelly the Australian bushranger captured at Glenrowan.
The publication Stamboom Roubos has been compiled by Ton Roubos. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-roubos/