Stamboom Roubos » Johannes Doornenbal
Personal data Johannes Doornenbal[ Source 1 ]
Ancestors of Johannes Doornenbal
|Johannes Doornenbal||Maagje Scherpenzeel||Carel van Ettikhoven||Antje Voorst|
Elizabeth van Ettikhoven
Household of Johannes Doornenbal
Timeline Johannes Doornenbal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornenbal
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornenbal.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornenbal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornenbal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1880)
- The temperature on November 6, 1880 was about 7.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- 1880 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1880 » Emily Stowe becomes the first female physician licensed to practice medicine in Canada.
- 1880 » Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1880 » John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.
Also born on September 28
- 1913 » Warja Honegger-Lavater, Swiss artist and illustrator († 2007)
- 1951 » Wei Chen, Canadian journalist
- 1973 » Brian Rafalski, American ice hockey player
- 1988 » Aleks Vrteski, Australian footballer
- 1988 » Esmée Denters, Dutch singer