Stamboom Poots » Cornelia Troost
Personal data Cornelia Troost
- Profession: Bakker.
Household of Cornelia Troost
Timeline Cornelia Troost
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Troost
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Troost.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Troost.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Troost.
Historical context (based on birthday November 7, 1869)
- The temperature on November 7, 1869 was about 6.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1869 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1869 » The Naval Battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.
- 1869 » Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England's first residential college for women.
- 1869 » In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
Also born on November 7
- 1903 » Grace Stafford, American actress († 1992)
- 1929 » Eric R. Kandel, Austrian neuroscientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- 1938 » Jim Kaat, American baseball player
- 1962 » Tracie Savage, American actress and journalist
- 1981 » Mark Copani, Jordanian/American professional wrestler
The publication Stamboom Poots has been compiled by J.W. Poots (contact is not possible).