Stamboom Poots » Cornelia Troost
Personal data Cornelia Troost
- Profession: Bakker.
Household of Cornelia Troost
Timeline Cornelia Troost
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Troost
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Troost.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Troost.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Troost.
Historical context (based on birthday November 7, 1869)
- The temperature on November 7, 1869 was about 6.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1869 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1869 » "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- 1869 » The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- 1869 » The Naval Battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.
Also born on November 7
- 1867 » Maria Sklodowska-Curie, Polish chemist and physicist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in physics and in chemistry († 1934)
- 1893 » Leatrice Joy, American actress († 1985)
- 1955 » Detlef Ultsch, German judoka
- 1967 » Steve Digiorgio, American musician
- 1976 » One Be Lo, American hip-hop artist
The publication Stamboom Poots has been compiled by J.W. Poots (contact is not possible).