Stamboom Poots » Cornelia Troost
Personal data Cornelia Troost
- She was born on November 7, 1869 in Pernis.Dochter van Klaas Troost: Pernis 1846 -+?
En Jannetje Ketting: Pernis 1845 - 1884.
- She died on August 8, 1951 in Delft, she was 81 years old.
- Profession: Bakker.
Household of Cornelia Troost
Timeline Cornelia Troost
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Troost
- For information available on genealogieonline please . . . about the surname Troost.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Troost.
- Check the information Mundia has about Troost.
Historical context (based on birthday November 7, 1869)
- The temperature on November 7, 1869 was about 6.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1869 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1869 » Japan's samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shin?k?sh?) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).
- 1869 » Celluloid is patented.
- 1869 » The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.
Also born on November 7
- 1944 » Ken Patera, American professional wrestler
- 1952 » David Petraeus, American military commander
- 1980 » Gervasio Deferr, Spanish gymnast
- 1980 » Luciana Salazar, Argentine model and actress
- 1990 » Matt Corby, Australian singer
The publication Stamboom Poots has been compiled by J.W. Poots (contact is not possible).