Stamboom Poots » Cornelia Troost
Personal data Cornelia Troost
- Profession: Bakker.
Household of Cornelia Troost
Timeline Cornelia Troost
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Troost
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Troost.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Troost.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Troost.
Historical context (based on birthday November 7, 1869)
- The temperature on November 7, 1869 was about 6.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1869 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1869 » The Meiji government in Japan establishes six new ministries, including one for Shinto.
- 1869 » Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1869 » José Martí founds the Cuban Revolutionary Party.
Also born on November 7
- 1903 » Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine († 1989)
- 1915 » Philip Morrison, American scientist († 2005)
- 1968 » Greg Tribbett, American musician (Mudvayne)
- 1979 » Mike Commodore, American hockey player
- 1981 » Anushka Shetty, Indian actress
The publication Stamboom Poots has been compiled by J.W. Poots (contact is not possible).