Stamboom Poelman » Eit(e) Lucas Poelman
Personal data Eit(e) Lucas Poelman
Ancestors of Eit(e) Lucas Poelman
|Jan Jacobs Veenman||Fij(ei)ke Willems||Eit(e) Lucas Poelman|
|Bauktje (Boukje, Bouke)) Tjeerds Bosklopper|
Franke Jans Veenman
Aukje Eits (Antje) Poelman
Eit(e) Lucas Poelman
Wietske (Wytske) de Jong (Dijkstra)
Household of Eit(e) Lucas Poelman
Timeline Eit(e) Lucas Poelman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Poelman
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Poelman.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Poelman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poelman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 22, 1867)
- The temperature on January 22, 1867 was about -11.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- 1867 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1867 » The Austro-Hungarian agreement known as Ausgleich ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire; on June 8 Emperor Franz Joseph is crowned King of Hungary.
- 1867 » Emperor Meiji becomes the 122nd emperor of Japan.
- 1867 » Tokugawa Shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
Also born on June 12
- 1806 » John A. Roebling, German-America civil engineer (Brooklyn Bridge) († 1869)
- 1861 » William Attewell, English cricketer († 1927)
- 1912 » Carl Iver Hovland, American psychologist († 1961)
- 1973 » Takis Fyssas, Greek footballer
- 1980 » Carrie Davis, American Author