Stamboom Poelman » Lucas Jans Poelman
Personal data Lucas Jans Poelman
- He was born about 1725.
- He died.
Ancestors of Lucas Jans Poelman
Lucas Jans Poelman
Aukje Eites Lenzes
Household of Lucas Jans Poelman
De naam van de bruid word als Aouktje Eikes vermeld
Timeline Lucas Jans Poelman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Poelman
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Poelman.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Poelman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poelman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 22, 1762)
- The temperature on November 22, 1762 was about -1.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southeast by south. Weather type: betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1762 » Russia and Prussia sign the Treaty of St. Petersburg.
- 1762 » Catherine II becomes tsar of Russia upon the murder of Peter III of Russia.
- 1762 » French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.