Stamboom Poelman » Lucas Jans Poelman
Personal data Lucas Jans Poelman
- He was born about 1725.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lucas Jans Poelman
Household of Lucas Jans Poelman
Timeline Lucas Jans Poelman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Poelman
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Poelman.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Poelman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poelman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 22, 1762)
- The temperature on November 22, 1762 was about -1 °C. Wind direction mainly southeast by south. Weather type: betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1762: Source: Wikipedia
- French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- Seven Years' War: conclusion of the Battle of Manila between Britain and Spain, which resulted in the British occupation of Manila for the rest of the war.
- Great Britain declares war on Spain and Naples.
The publication Stamboom Poelman has been compiled by H.Poelman. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-poelman/