Stamboom Peijsel » Marinus Stavenisse
Personal data Marinus Stavenisse
- He was baptized on March 1, 1601 in Zierikzee.
- He died.
- He is buried on October 15, 1663 in Zierikzee.
Ancestors of Marinus Stavenisse
|Cornelis Willemsz Stavenisse|
|Cornelia van Duijveland|
Cornelia de Jonge
Maria de Huijbert
Household of Marinus Stavenisse
He is married to (2) Maria de Huijbert on March 14, 1651.
Timeline Marinus Stavenisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Stavenisse
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Stavenisse.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Stavenisse.
- Check the information Mundia has about Stavenisse.
Historical context (based on christening day March 1, 1601)
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1601 » Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I ? the revolt is quickly crushed.