Stamboom Peijsel » Marinus Stavenisse
Personal data Marinus Stavenisse
- He was baptized on March 1, 1601 in Zierikzee.
- He died.
- He is buried on October 15, 1663 in Zierikzee.
Ancestors of Marinus Stavenisse
|Cornelis Willemsz Stavenisse|
|Cornelia van Duijveland|
Cornelia de Jonge
Maria de Huijbert
Household of Marinus Stavenisse
Timeline Marinus Stavenisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Stavenisse
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Stavenisse.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Stavenisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stavenisse.
Historical context (based on christening day March 1, 1601)
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1601 » Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I ? the revolt is quickly crushed.