Stamboom Ocken » Abel Coenders Lewe
Personal data Abel Coenders Lewe[ Source 1 ]
- He died on April 6, 1664.
- He is buried in Eglise Wallon (Groningen).[ Source 2 ]
- Title: jonker
- Resident: in Borg Ulrum.
Ancestors of Abel Coenders Lewe
± 1564-± 1649
Abel Coenders Lewe
Elisabeth Hooftman Genaamd Eyckelbergh
Household of Abel Coenders Lewe
Notes by Abel Coenders Lewe
HEER VAN ULRUM, VLIEDORP, NIEKERK & VIERHUIZEN; OP POSITIE 94 VAN DE RIJKSTE NEDERLANDERS IN DE 17e EEUW (AANDELEN W.I.C.)
About the surname Lewe
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Lewe.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Lewe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lewe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 19, 1647)
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem II (Huis van Oranje) was from 1647 till 1650 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1647 » Thirty Years' War: Bavaria, Cologne, France and Sweden sign the Truce of Ulm.
- 1647 » Alse Young becomes the first person executed as a witch in the American colonies, when she is hanged in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1647 » The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungans Hill ? English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
Also died on April 6
- 1605 » John Stow, English historian
- 1974 » Willem Marinus Dudok, Dutch architect (b. 1884)
- 1995 » Ioannis Alevras, Greek politician (b. 1912)
- 2004 » Larisa Bogoraz, Soviet dissident (b. 1929)
- 2005 » Rainier III, Prince of Monaco (b. 1923)