Stamboom Ocken » Abel Coenders Lewe
Personal data Abel Coenders LeweSource 1
- Title: jonker
- Resident: Borg Ulrum.
- He died on April 6, 1664.
- He is buried in Eglise Wallon (Groningen).Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abel Coenders Lewe
Household of Abel Coenders Lewe
Notes by Abel Coenders Lewe
HEER VAN ULRUM, VLIEDORP, NIEKERK & VIERHUIZEN; OP POSITIE 94 VAN DE RIJKSTE NEDERLANDERS IN DE 17e EEUW (AANDELEN W.I.C.)
About the surname Lewe
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Lewe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lewe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lewe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 19, 1647)
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem II (Huis van Oranje) was from 1647 till 1650 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1647: Source: Wikipedia
- Alse Young becomes the first person executed as a witch in the American colonies, when she is hanged in Hartford, Connecticut.
- The Irish Confederate Wars and Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Battle of Dungans Hill ? English Parliamentary forces defeat Irish forces.
- Thirty Years' War: Bavaria, Cologne, France and Sweden sign the Truce of Ulm.