Stamboom Nefkens » N.n. Nefkens
Personal data N.n. Nefkens
- He was born about December 1743 in Lith.
- He died.
- He is buried on December 16, 1743 in Lith.[ Source 1 ]
Image(s) N.n. Nefkens
Ancestors of N.n. Nefkens
|Joannes Goossen Nefkens|
|Theodora Jacobi van Rossum|
Maria van Melis
Timeline N.n. Nefkens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- N.n. Nefkens is a descendant of Joannes Goossen Nefkens.
See also the textual family tree of Joannes Goossen Nefkens.
About the surname Nefkens
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Nefkens.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Nefkens.
- Check the information Mundia has about Nefkens.
Historical context (based on day of burial December 16, 1743)
- The temperature on December 16, 1743 was about 0.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east-southeast. Weather type: geheel betrokken helder . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden') zijn 'Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk'.
- 1743 » Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned King of Bohemia after defeating her rival, Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1743 » Henry Pelham becomes British Prime Minister.
- 1743 » Great Britain, Austria and Savoy-Sardinia sign the Treaty of Worms (1743).