Stamboom Langereis » Willem Langereis
Personal data Willem Langereis
- He died.
Ancestors of Willem Langereis
|Klaas Cornelis(z) Langereijs (ook: Langereis)|
|Marijtje Jans(d) Kramer|
Jacob Langereis (ook: Langereijs)
Pietertje Klooker (ook: Kloker)
Household of Willem Langereis
Notes by Willem Langereis
Timeline Willem Langereis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Langereis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Langereis.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Langereis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Langereis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1869)
- The temperature on March 21, 1869 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1869 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1869 » The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".
- 1869 » The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- 1869 » Defeat of Titokowaru.
Also born on September 6
- 1766 » John Dalton, British chemist and physicist († 1844)
- 1795 » Frances Wright, English writer and lecturer († 1852)
- 1909 » Michael Gordon, American actor and director († 1993)
- 1928 » Evgeny Svetlanov, Russian conductor and composer († 2002)
- 1969 » Ben Finegold, American chess player