Stamboom Langereis » Willem Langereis
Personal data Willem Langereis
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Langereis
Household of Willem Langereis
Notes by Willem Langereis
Timeline Willem Langereis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Langereis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Langereis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Langereis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Langereis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1869)
- The temperature on March 21, 1869 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6-4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.