Stamboom Kuurstra en Gordijn » Victor Louis Courant
Personal data Victor Louis Courant[ Source 1 ]
- He was born on June 25, 1854 in Semarang (Ind).
- He died on January 25, 1911 in Surabaja (Ind), he was 56 years old.
- Profession: Commies 1e klasse bij de Post- en Telegraafdienst sinds 25 juli 1883. Kantoorchef 2e klasse sinds 21 maart 1893..
Ancestors of Victor Louis Courant
|Sing Hong Nio||Peter Gotlieb Deeders|
|Johanna Margaretha Oostende|
Johanna Charlotte Deeders
Victor Louis Courant
Maria Margaretha Gentil
Wilhelmina Elisabeth Ernst
Household of Victor Louis Courant
- Virginie Courant 1877-1918
- Lucie Courant 1879-1953
- Antoinette Courant 1880-1953
- Justine Courant 1883-1909
- Valeria Courant 1886-1971
- Clara Courant 1889-1976
- Bertha (COURANT) 1893-1944
Notes by Victor Louis Courant
Inwoner Batavia in 1888. Inwoner Besoeki 1889. Inwoner Panaroekan (Sitoebondo) 1892.
Timeline Victor Louis Courant
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Courant
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Courant.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Courant.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Courant.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 23, 1874)
- The temperature on December 23, 1874 was about 1.6 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1874 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1874 » The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1874 » A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1874 » Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
Also born on June 25
- 1903 » George Orwell (pen name of Eric Arthur Blair), British writer († 1950)
- 1921 » Celia Franca, Canadian ballet dancer († 2007)
- 1947 » Jimmie Walker, American actor (Good Times)
- 1963 » John Benjamin Hickey, American actor
- 1986 » Aya Matsuura, Japanese singer