Stamboom Kuiters, Berendse, Smit en van Gent » Catharina Margaretha Doddema
Personal data Catharina Margaretha Doddema
- She was born on October 26, 1903.
- She died on December 20, 1990 in Zuidbroek Vredehof, she was 87 years old.
Image(s) Catharina Margaretha Doddema
Ancestors of Catharina Margaretha Doddema
Household of Catharina Margaretha Doddema
Timeline Catharina Margaretha Doddema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doddema
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doddema.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doddema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doddema.
Historical context (based on birthday October 26, 1903)
- There was 9.7 mm of rain during 124 hours. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1903 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1903 » Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1903 » The Hay-Herran Treaty, granting the United States the right to build the Panama Canal, is ratified by the United States Senate. The Colombian Senate would later reject the treaty.
- 1903 » Governor of Colorado James Peabody sends the state militia into the town of Cripple Creek to break up a miners' strike.
Also born on October 26
- 1759 » Georges Jacques Danton, French Revolutionary leader († 1794)
- 1921 » George Forrest, Northern Irish MP († 1968)
- 1945 » Demetris Th. Gotsis, Greek poet and author
- 1963 » Ted Demme, American film and television director († 2002)
- 1974 » Lisa, Japanese musician