Stamboom Kuiters, Berendse, Smit en van Gent » Koeno Kuiters
Personal data Koeno Kuiters
- He is buried in Zuidbroek Vredehof.
- Profession: starting around 1930 meubelmaker.
Image(s) Koeno Kuiters
Ancestors of Koeno Kuiters
|Pieter (Geuke(s)) Kuiters|
|Grietje Doddema ( Datema)|
|Harmanna ter Borg|
Catharina Margaretha Doddema
Household of Koeno Kuiters
Timeline Koeno Kuiters
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kuiters
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kuiters.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kuiters.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kuiters.
Historical context (based on birthday July 17, 1904)
- The temperature on July 17, 1904 was between 0.5 °C and 0.2 °C and averaged 1.7 °C. There was 11.4 mm of rain during 208 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- 1904 » Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- 1904 » The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
Also born on July 17
- 1898 » Osmond Borradaile, Canadian cinematographer († 1999)
- 1902 » Christina Stead, Australian novelist († 1983)
- 1954 » Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
- 1963 » Letsie III, King of Lesotho
- 1971 » Cory Doctorow, Canadian author and activist