Stamboom Kooman » Cornelis Calje
Personal data Cornelis Calje
- He died.
Ancestors of Cornelis Calje
|Adam Cornelis Calje||Tannetje Davidse||Pieter Looise||Catharina Minderhout|
Household of Cornelis Calje
Timeline Cornelis Calje
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Calje
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Calje.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Calje.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Calje.
Historical context (based on birthday February 11, 1862)
- The temperature on February 11, 1862 was about 3.8 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1862 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1862 » American Civil War: The Battle of South Mountain, part of the Maryland Campaign, is fought.
- 1862 » Alvan Graham Clark discovers the white dwarf star Sirius B, a companion of Sirius, through an 18.5-inch telescope now located at Northwestern University.
- 1862 » Slavery in the United States: a preliminary version of the Emancipation Proclamation is released.
Also born on February 11
- 1847 » Thomas Alva Edison, American inventor († 1931)
- 1873 » Feodor Chaliapin, Russian singer († 1938)
- 1902 » Arne Jacobsen, Danish architect († 1971)
- 1960 » Richard Mastracchio, NASA astronaut
- 1980 » Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer