Stamboom Kooijmans-Breems-Faasen-de Goeij-Rembrandt van Rijn-te Morsche-Varossieau » Hendrik Kollenhof
Personal data Hendrik Kollenhof
- He was born about 1913 in Lonneker, Overijssel, Nederland.
Ancestors of Hendrik Kollenhof
|Lambertus Kollenhof||Johanna Hendrika Mulder||Hendrikus ter Morsche (VI.f.)|
Gerrit Jan Kollenhof
Gerritdina ter Morsche
Timeline Hendrik Kollenhof
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kollenhof
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kollenhof.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kollenhof.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kollenhof.
Historical context (based on day of death October 26, 1914)
- The temperature on October 26, 1914 was between 3.1 °C and 2.2 °C and averaged 1.4 °C. There was 11.4 mm of rain during 123 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1914 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1914 » Bolivia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1914 » Serbia and Bulgaria interrupt diplomatic relationship.
- 1914 » World War I: South African troops open hostilities in German south-west Africa (Namibia) with an assault on the Ramansdrift police station.
Also died on October 26
- 1679 » Roger Boyle, 1st Earl of Orrery, British soldier, statesman, and dramatist (b. 1621)
- 1803 » Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford, English politician (b. 1721)
- 1930 » Harry Payne Whitney, American businessman (b. 1872)
- 1949 » Lionel Halsey, British Royal Navy officer and courtier (b. 1872)
- 2005 » George Swindin, English football player manager (b. 1914)