Stamboom Kelner » Aafje Maartens Roos
Personal data Aafje Maartens Roos[ Source 1 ]
- She was baptized on February 1, 1747 in Assendelft.Zij word op deze datum gedoopt in de Rooms Katholieke Kerk van Assendelft
Ancestors of Aafje Maartens Roos
|Gerrit Dirksz Roos|
Aafje Maartens Roos
Gaauwen (Gawe) Pietersz Bloetjes
|Klaas [gawese] Bloetjes|
|Pieter Gawese Bloetjes|
|Divertje Gawes Bloetjes|
|Jacobus Gawese Bloetjes|
|Joannes Gawese Bloetjes|
|Guurtje Gawese Bloetjes|
Household of Aafje Maartens Roos
Timeline Aafje Maartens Roos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Roos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Roos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Roos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 31, 1775)
- The temperature on July 31, 1775 was about 17.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1775 » American Revolutionary War: A British proclamation forbids residents from leaving Boston.
- 1775 » African-American poet Phillis Wheatley freed from slavery.
- 1775 » American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
Also born on February 1
- 1659 » Jacob Roggeveen, Dutch explorer († 1729)
- 1928 » Stuart Whitman, American actor
- 1938 » Sherman Hemsley, American comedian and actor
- 1946 » Chris Clark, Motown Soul singer
- 1954 » Bill Mumy, American actor and musician