Stamboom Karels-Hulsbos » Willem Johannes Karels
Personal data Willem Johannes Karels
- He was born on August 14, 1853 in Nieuwe Tonge, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Profession: huisschilder.
Ancestors of Willem Johannes Karels
Willem Johannes Karels
Maria Johanna Cornelia van Rijn
|Johannes Cornelis Karels|
|Helena Catharina Karels|
|Willem Johannes Karels|
Household of Willem Johannes Karels
Timeline Willem Johannes Karels
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Karels
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Karels.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Karels.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Karels.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 11, 1880)
- The temperature on August 11, 1880 was about 19.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
The publication Stamboom Karels-Hulsbos has been compiled by J. Karels. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-karels-hulsbos/