Stamboom Jansen » Catharina Rüther
Personal data Catharina Rüther
- She was born in Rhede.
- She was baptized on July 5, 1797 in Rhede.Geloof: r.K.
- She died on March 4, 1877 in Rhede.Tijdstip: 3:00
- She is buried on March 8, 1877 in Rhede.
Ancestors of Catharina Rüther
|Johanna Angela Mödden|
Johann Hermann Rüther
Household of Catharina Rüther
She had a relationship with Engelbert Schmitz.
They were married in church on March 18, 1824 in Rhede.
Timeline Catharina Rüther
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Rüther
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Rüther.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Rüther.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rüther.
Historical context (based on day of death March 4, 1877)
- The temperature on March 4, 1877 was about 5.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1877 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1877 » Rutherford B. Hayes is privately inaugurated as the 19th President of the United States (his public inauguration coming on March 5).
- 1877 » Mihail Kog?lniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1877 » May 16, 1877 political crisis in France.
Also died on March 4
- 1793 » Louis de Bourbon, French admiral (b. 1725)
- 1872 » Johannes Carsten Hauch, Danish poet (b. 1790)
- 1925 » John Montgomery Ward, American baseball player (b. 1860)
- 2007 » Sunil Kumar Mahato, Indian parliamentarian (b. 1966)
- 2009 » Triztán Vindtorn, Norwegian poet and performance artist (b. 1942)
The publication Stamboom Jansen has been compiled by B.J. Jansen (contact is not possible).