Stamboom IJsseling/Klein » Anthonius Petrus Franciscus IJsseling
Personal data Anthonius Petrus Franciscus IJsseling
- He was born on May 27, 1885 in Delft.Delft Akte Jaar 1885 Nummer 389
- He died on April 6, 1940 in Utrecht, he was 54 years old.
Ancestors of Anthonius Petrus Franciscus IJsseling
Anthonie Cornelis IJsseling
Anthonius Petrus Franciscus IJsseling
Johanna Maria Eijnthoven
Johanna Elisabeth Zwartenbol
Household of Anthonius Petrus Franciscus IJsseling
- N.n. IJsseling 1922-1922
Timeline Anthonius Petrus Franciscus IJsseling
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname IJsseling
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname IJsseling.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching IJsseling.
- Check the information Mundia has about IJsseling.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 24, 1915)
- The temperature on February 24, 1915 was between 0.5 °C and 0.3 °C and averaged 2.0 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain during 29 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1915 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1915 » The passenger ship S.S. Eastland capsizes in central Chicago, with the loss of 845 lives.
- 1915 » The last British Liberal Party government (Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- 1915 » The RMSLusitania departs from New York City on her two hundred and second, and final, crossing of the North Atlantic. Six days later, the ship is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland with the loss of 1,198 lives, including 128 Americans, rousing American sentiment against Germany.
Also born on May 27
- 1601 » Antoine Daniel, Jesuit missionary and martyr († 1648)
- 1876 » Sir William Stanier, British railway engineer († 1965)
- 1888 » Louis Durey, French composer († 1979)
- 1897 » John Cockcroft, British physicist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1967)
- 1981 » Özgür Çevik, Turkish singer and actor
The publication Stamboom IJsseling/Klein has been compiled by Marc IJsseling (contact is not possible).