Stamboom Heymans » Jean Selleslagh
Personal data Jean Selleslagh
- He was born on October 7, 1928 in Malderen.
- He died on May 27, 2004, he was 75 years old.
Household of Jean Selleslagh
Timeline Jean Selleslagh
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Selleslagh
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Selleslagh.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Selleslagh.
- Check the information Mundia has about Selleslagh.
Historical context (based on birthday October 7, 1928)
- The temperature on October 7, 1928 was between 2.6 °C and 0.6 °C and averaged 1.2 °C. There was 7.6 mm of rain during 118 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- 1928 » The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- 1928 » The 125th and final fascicle of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.
- 1928 » Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing.
- 1928 » The Republic of China is recognised by the United States.
Also born on October 7
- 1927 » Al Martino, American singer and actor († 2009)
- 1929 » Graeme Ferguson, Canadian filmmaker and executive
- 1967 » Takahiro Izutani, Japanese Composer
- 1976 » Charles Woodson, American football player
- 2002 » Cleopatra Stratan, Moldovan child singer