Stamboom Hemelop » Arie Hemelop
Personal data Arie Hemelop
- Profession: Machine bankwerker (monteur).
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Image(s) Arie Hemelop
Ancestors of Arie Hemelop
|Klazina Sophia Wilhelmina van den Bergh|
|Wilhelmus Cornelis Josephus Knoop|
|Johanna Suzanna Steehouwer|
Margaretha Cornelia (Greet) Knoop
Geertruida Gezina (Gerda) Korsten
Household of Arie Hemelop
Timeline Arie Hemelop
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Arie Hemelop is a descendant of Cornelis Hemelop.
See also the textual family tree of Cornelis Hemelop.
- Arie Hemelop is a descendant of Willem Knoop.
See also the textual family tree of Willem Knoop.
- Arie Hemelop belongs to the ancestors of Binnert Herman Hemelop.
Please also look at the text version of the family tree of Binnert Herman Hemelop.
About the surname Hemelop
- For information available on genealogieonline please . . . about the surname Hemelop.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hemelop.
- Check the information Mundia has about Hemelop.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1960)
- The temperature on May 25, 1960 was between 1.0 °C and 0.7 °C and averaged 1.6 °C. There was 2.3 mm of rain during 108 hours. There was 11.8 hours of sunshine (16%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- 1960 » The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- 1960 » Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1960 » A temperature of ?88°C (?127°F) is measured in Vostok, Antarctica ? a world-record low.
- 1960 » Independence of Mali from France.
Also born on March 7
- 1938 » David Baltimore, American biologist, Nobel laureate
- 1938 » Janet Guthrie, American race car driver
- 1947 » Walter Röhrl, German race and rally car driver
- 1952 » Lynn Swann, American football player
- 2009 » Prince Umberto of Savoy