Stamboom Hemelop » Brenda Dalebout
Personal data Brenda Dalebout
- She was born on November 2, 1974 in Rotterdam.
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors of Brenda Dalebout
|Marius Margarethus Dalebout|
|Maarten van de Polder|
|Lena Johanna van Beijnen|
Arno Willibrord Hemelop
Household of Brenda Dalebout
She had a registered partnership with Arno Willibrord Hemelop.
Timeline Brenda Dalebout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Brenda Dalebout belongs to the ancestors of Binnert Herman Hemelop.
Please also look at the text version of the family tree of Binnert Herman Hemelop.
About the surname Dalebout
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Dalebout.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Dalebout.
- Check the information Mundia has about Dalebout.
Historical context (based on birthday November 2, 1974)
- The temperature on November 2, 1974 was between 0.5 °C and 2.3 °C and averaged 1.1 °C. There was -0.2 mm of rain during 55 hours. There was 5.7 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- 1974 » The Netherlands had about 14 million citizens.
- 1974 » 10,000 march in Washington, D.C., calling for the impeachment of US President Richard Nixon
- 1974 » Dennis Rader aka the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
- 1974 » Donald Johanson and Tom Gray discover the 40% complete Australopithecus afarensis skeleton, nicknamed "Lucy" (after The Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"), in the Awash Valley of Ethiopia's Afar Depression.
Also born on November 2
- 1940 » Jim Bakken, American football player
- 1944 » Keith Emerson, British keyboardist and composer (Emerson, Lake & Palmer)
- 1963 » Craig Saavedra, American filmmaker
- 1967 » Marc van Roon, Dutch improvising musician
- 1989 » Katelyn Tarver, American singer