Stamboom Helmantel » Christiaan Johannes Sperling
Personal data Christiaan Johannes Sperling
- He was born on April 30, 1866 in Leeuwarden.
Ancestors of Christiaan Johannes Sperling
|Anastasius Lolkes Stornebrink|
Anna Elisabeth Stornebrink
Christiaan Johannes Sperling
Timeline Christiaan Johannes Sperling
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Sperling
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Sperling.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Sperling.
- Check the information Mundia has about Sperling.
Historical context (based on birthday April 30, 1866)
- The temperature on April 30, 1866 was about 10.4 °C. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 33%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- 1866 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1866 » The Allahabad High Court (then Agra High Court) is established in India.
- 1866 » Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. State to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- 1866 » Austro-Prussian War: Battle of Lissa ? The Austrian Navy , led by Admiral Wilhelm von Tegetthoff, defeats the Italian Navy near the island of Vis in the Adriatic Sea.
Also born on April 30
- 1865 » Max Nettlau, German anarchist († 1944)
- 1874 » Cyriel Verschaeve, Flemish clergyman († 1949)
- 1905 » Sergey Nikolsky, Russian mathematician
- 1959 » W. Thomas Smith, Jr, American author and columnist
- 1966 » Jeff Brown, Canadian ice hockey player