Stamboom Heetebrij » Vrouwkje Drok
Personal data Vrouwkje Drok
- She was born on June 7, 1850 in Ambt Vollenhove (Overijssel).
- She died on August 8, 1914 in Ambt Vollenhove (Overijssel), she was 64 years old.
- Profession: veehoudster.[ Source 1 ]
- Resident: in Leeuwte (Ambt Vollenhove) [Ov].[ Source 2 ]
Ancestors of Vrouwkje Drok
Meine ten Napel
|Klaas ten Napel|
|Marie Neeltje ten Napel|
|Klaas ten Napel|
|Jurrien ten Napel|
|Hendrik ten Napel|
|Marchjen ten Napel|
Household of Vrouwkje Drok
Timeline Vrouwkje Drok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- BS Huwelijksakte Ambt Vollenhove 1914-8
- D. ten Napel (Niet allemaal klompen uit één stam)
- BS Huwelijksakte Ambt Vollenhove 1875-9
About the surname Drok
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Drok.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Drok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Drok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1875)
- The temperature on April 30, 1875 was about 9.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1875 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1875 » Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.
- 1875 » Captain Matthew Webb became first person to swim English Channel
- 1875 » First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
Also born on June 7
- 1778 » Beau Brummell, English fashion leader († 1840)
- 1943 » Ken Osmond, American actor
- 1957 » Ruth Anderson, Welsh rug maker
- 1978 » Tony An, Korean singer (H.O.T)
- 1988 » Michael Cera, Canadian actor