Stamboom Heetebrij » Vrouwkje Drok
Personal data Vrouwkje Drok
- She was born on June 7, 1850 in Ambt Vollenhove (Overijssel).
- She died on August 8, 1914 in Ambt Vollenhove (Overijssel), she was 64 years old.
- Profession: veehoudster.Source 1
- Resident: in Leeuwte (Ambt Vollenhove) [Ov].Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Vrouwkje Drok
Household of Vrouwkje Drok
Nadere informatie beroep Bg.: landbouwer; beroep vader Bg.: landbouwer; beroep vader Bd.: landbouwer
Timeline Vrouwkje Drok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- BS Huwelijksakte Ambt Vollenhove 1914-8
- D. ten Napel (Niet allemaal klompen uit één stam)
- BS Huwelijksakte Ambt Vollenhove 1875-9
About the surname Drok
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Drok.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Drok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Drok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1875)
- The temperature on April 30, 1875 was about 9.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The SSGothenburg hits the Great Barrier Reef and sinks off the Australian east coast, killing approximately 100, including a number of high profile civil servants and dignitaries.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.