Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel » Pieter Jelles Anema
Personal data Pieter Jelles Anema
- He died.
Ancestors of Pieter Jelles Anema
|Seerp Pieters Anema|
|Jetske Jelles Juckema|
|Jan Jans Olivier|
|Aaltje de Vries|
Jelle Seerps Anema
Akke Jand Olivier
Pieter Jelles Anema
Taetske Klazes Bruinsma
Household of Pieter Jelles Anema
Timeline Pieter Jelles Anema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Anema
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Anema.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Anema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Anema.
Historical context (based on birthday February 7, 1890)
- The temperature on February 7, 1890 was about 1.7 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1890 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1890 » The Pan-American Union is founded by the First International Conference of American States in Washington, D.C.
- 1890 » The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1890 » King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to become his heir.
Also born on February 7
- 1478 » Sir Thomas More, English statesman, humanist, and author († 1535)
- 1909 » Amedeo Guillet, former officer of the Italian Army
- 1934 » Earl King, American musician († 2003)
- 1935 » Herbert Kohl, American politician
- 1939 » Ray Taliaferro, American radio talkshow host