Stamboom Goes » Bastianus Petrus Janmaat
Personal data Bastianus Petrus Janmaat
- Profession: slager.
Ancestors of Bastianus Petrus Janmaat
|Sebastianus (Bastiaan) Janmaat|
|Johanna (Anna) de Lange|
|Arnoldus (Aart) Goes|
|Jacoba (Coba) Bunnik|
Cornelia (Kee) Goes
Bastianus Petrus Janmaat
Antoinetta Hendrina Stroethoff
Household of Bastianus Petrus Janmaat
Timeline Bastianus Petrus Janmaat
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Bastianus Petrus Janmaat is a descendant of Hendrick Aertss (Hendrik) Goes.
See also the textual family tree of Hendrick Aertss (Hendrik) Goes.
- HUA BS Geboorte Vinkeveen en Waverveen (akte 44)
- NHA BS Overlijden Medemblik (akte 50)
- Noord Hollands Archief. BS Huwelijk gemeente Amsterdam (akte reg.7H;fol6v)
About the surname Janmaat
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Janmaat.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Janmaat.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Janmaat.
Historical context (based on birthday April 13, 1881)
- The temperature on April 13, 1881 was about 10.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- 1881 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1881 » Rioting takes place in Basingstoke in protest against the daily vociferous promotion of rigid Temperance by the Salvation Army.
- 1881 » Charles J. Guiteau shoots and fatally wounds U.S. President James Garfield, who eventually dies from an infection on September 19.
- 1881 » Indian Wars:Sioux Chief Sitting Bull leads the last of his fugitive people in surrender to United States troops at Fort Buford, North Dakota
Also born on April 13
- 1919 » Howard Keel, American actor, singer, and president of the Screen Actors Guild († 2004)
- 1949 » Frank Doran, Scottish politician
- 1965 » Patricio Pouchulu, Argentine architect
- 1978 » Chris Sligh, American Idol finalist
- 1981 » Courtney Peldon, American actress