Stamboom Frieling-Van Halteren » Christina Poelen
Personal data Christina Poelen
- She was born on January 4, 1867 in Beuningen, Nederland.
- She died.
Household of Christina Poelen
- Maria Gezina Neerincx 1896-????
Timeline Christina Poelen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Poelen
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Poelen.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Poelen.
- Check the information Mundia has about Poelen.
Historical context (based on birthday January 4, 1867)
- The temperature on January 4, 1867 was about -0.5 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- 1867 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1867 » The first ship passes through the Suez Canal.
- 1867 » Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2 cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward. The media call this Seward's Folly.
- 1867 » Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
Also born on January 4
- 1869 » Tommy Corcoran, American baseball player († 1960)
- 1914 » Herman Franks, American baseball player († 2009)
- 1962 » Peter Steele, American musician (Type O Negative)
- 1967 » David Berman, American poet and singer/songwriter (Silver Jews)
- 1988 » Nabila Jamshed, Indian writer