Stamboom Roos » Neeltje Pater
Personal data Neeltje Pater
- Religion: Hervormd.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Pater
Household of Neeltje Pater
They were married in church on .
Timeline Neeltje Pater
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Pater
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Pater.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Pater.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pater.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 15, 1888)
- The temperature on June 15, 1888 was about 17.5 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- With the passage of the Lei Áurea ("Golden Law"), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- Charles Turner becomes the first bowler to take 250 wickets in an English season ? a feat since accomplished only by Tom Richardson (twice), J.T. Hearne, Wilfred Rhodes (twice) and Tich Freeman (six times).
The publication Stamboom Roos has been compiled by G. Baas. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-roos/