Stamboom Roos » Neeltje Pater
Personal data Neeltje Pater
- Religion: Hervormd.
Ancestors of Neeltje Pater
Annigje Kleisina Karsdorp
Household of Neeltje Pater
They were married in church on (Hervormd).
Timeline Neeltje Pater
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Pater
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Pater.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Pater.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pater.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 15, 1888)
- The temperature on June 15, 1888 was about 17.5 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1888 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1888 » The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C..
- 1888 » The stratovolcano Mount Bandai erupts killing approximately 500 people.
- 1888 » The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
Also born on November 2
- 1777 » Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga ?ó?kowski, Polish actor († 1822)
- 1799 » John Light Atlee, American physician and surgeon († 1885)
- 1885 » Harlow Shapley, American astronomer († 1972)
- 1911 » Raphael Robinson, US mathematician († 1995)
- 1955 » Chris Burnett, American musician