Stamboom familie Eilders » Wilko Jan Huttinga
Personal data Wilko Jan Huttinga
- He was born on June 17, 1875 in Vriescheloo, Bellingwolde, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- He died on December 28, 1949 in Vriescheloo, Bellingwolde, Groningen, The Netherlands, he was 74 years old.
Household of Wilko Jan Huttinga
He had a relationship with Tetje Hemmen.
- Hinderk Huttinga 1896-1969
Timeline Wilko Jan Huttinga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Huttinga
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Huttinga.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Huttinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huttinga.
Historical context (based on birthday June 17, 1875)
- The temperature on June 17, 1875 was about 20.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1875 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1875 » Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- 1875 » First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1875 » Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.
Also born on June 17
- 1882 » Igor Stravinsky, Russian composer († 1971)
- 1907 » Charles Eames, American designer and architect († 1978)
- 1910 » George Hees, Canadian politician († 1996)
- 1945 » Frank Ashmore, American actor
- 1971 » Paulina Rubio, Mexican singer