Stamboom familie Eilders » Wilko Jan Huttinga
Personal data Wilko Jan Huttinga
- He was born on June 17, 1875 in Vriescheloo, Bellingwolde, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- He died on December 28, 1949 in Vriescheloo, Bellingwolde, Groningen, The Netherlands, he was 74 years old.
Household of Wilko Jan Huttinga
He had a relationship with Tetje Hemmen.
- Hinderk Huttinga 1896-1969
Timeline Wilko Jan Huttinga
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Huttinga
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Huttinga.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Huttinga.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huttinga.
Historical context (based on birthday June 17, 1875)
- The temperature on June 17, 1875 was about 20.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- 1875 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1875 » The SSGothenburg hits the Great Barrier Reef and sinks off the Australian east coast, killing approximately 100, including a number of high profile civil servants and dignitaries.
- 1875 » The Massachusetts Rifle Association, "America's Oldest Active Gun Club", is founded.
- 1875 » Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
Also born on June 17
- 1867 » John Robert Gregg, American inventor († 1948)
- 1902 » Alec Hurwood, Australian cricketer († 1982)
- 1929 » Tigran Petrosian, Armenian chess player († 1984)
- 1932 » Peter Lupus, American actor
- 1970 » Will Forte, American writer, actor and comedian