Stamboom familie Brugman » Elizabeth van Zetten
Personal data Elizabeth van Zetten
- She died after 1914 in ..........
- Profession: on August 2, 1913 zonder.ten tijde van huwelijk
- Religion: Ned. Herv..
- from October 1, 1913 till 1939 in Adamshof L 345, Hoveniersweg J 6/5, Oliemolenwal C 123, Hoog w.. weg H235,/425, Waterstraat 70, Tiel.gezinskaart Tiel
- from August 21, 1899 till October 18, 1901 in huis L 315, Tiel.
- from December 30, 1903 till March 27, 1908 in huis H 45, Tiel.
- from 1895 till June 30, 1898 in Tiel.wonend
- on July 3, 1911 in Tiel.
- on August 2, 1913 in Tiel.ten tijde van huwelijk
- from August 3, 1913 till October 1, 1913 in Binnenhoek H 45, Tiel.
- from October 6, 1911 till August 1, 1913 in Binnenhoek H 45, Tiel.
- from September 1, 1894 till November 1, 1895 in huis H 261 o, Tiel.geboren en wonend
- on June 30, 1898 in huis L 261, Tiel.
Ancestors of Elizabeth van Zetten
|Hermen van Zetten|
|Cornelis Hubertus van Bruchem|
Jan Hendrik van Zetten
Allegonda Cornelia van Bruchem
Elizabeth van Zetten
Gevert de Weijer
Household of Elizabeth van Zetten
oom van de bruid Adrianus Johannes van Rijnbeek.
Timeline Elizabeth van Zetten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Zetten
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Zetten.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Zetten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Zetten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 2, 1913)
- The temperature on August 2, 1913 was between 2.1 °C and 0.5 °C and averaged 1.3 °C. There was 13.4 mm of rain during 156 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
The publication Stamboom familie Brugman has been compiled by S. Brugman. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-brugman/