Stamboom Ebing » Evert Ebing
Personal data Evert Ebing
- Profession: koperslager.
Ancestors of Evert Ebing
Household of Evert Ebing
Timeline Evert Ebing
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Evert Ebing is a descendant of Hendrici Ebing.
See also the textual family tree of Hendrici Ebing.
About the surname Ebing
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ebing.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ebing.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ebing.
Historical context (based on birthday August 25, 1861)
- The temperature on August 25, 1861 was about 13.8 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- 1861 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1861 » American Civil War: Union troops occupy Alexandria, Virginia.
- 1861 » Russian troops fire on a crowd in Warsaw protesting against Russian rule over Poland, killing five protesters.
- 1861 » American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
Also born on August 25
- 1921 » Monty Hall, Canadian-born game show host
- 1949 » John Savage, American actor
- 1964 » Marti Noxon, American television writer and producer
- 1964 » Maxim Kontsevich, Russian mathematician
- 1977 » Diego Corrales, American boxer († 2007)
The publication Stamboom Ebing has been compiled by J. Ebing (contact is not possible).