Stamboom Dullemen » Pieter de Raat
Personal data Pieter de Raat
- Profession: bouwmansknecht, bouwman.
Ancestors of Pieter de Raat
|Bastiaan Pleunsz de Raat|
|Pietertje Willemsdr de Raadt|
|Cornelis de Raadt|
|Margarita Elandia Braat|
Willem de Raat
Jaapje de Raadt
Pieter de Raat
Household of Pieter de Raat
He is married to (1) Lena Holleman.
Notes by Pieter de Raat
beýdigd tot toeziend voogd over Pieter de Raat, naast zijn moeder Jaapje de Raat als voogdes:
Pleun Bastiaans de Raat, bouwman in de gemeente Briels Nieuwland; getuigen Pleun Cornelisse de
Raat, bouwman in de polder Zesti enhoven en Jan Bastiaans de Raat, bouwmansknecht in de polder
Stuifakker, gemeente Rockanje.
Timeline Pieter de Raat
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname De Raat
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Raat.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Raat.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Raat.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1867)
- The temperature on April 24, 1867 was about 14.0 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- 1867 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1867 » The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish nationalists from custody.
- 1867 » The Austro-Hungarian agreement known as Ausgleich ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire; on June 8 Emperor Franz Joseph is crowned King of Hungary.
- 1867 » Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
Also born on August 18
- 1893 » Burleigh Grimes, American baseball player († 1985)
- 1935 » Rafer Johnson, American athlete
- 1952 » Ricky Villa, Argentine former footballer
- 1955 » Taher ElGamal, Egyptian scientist
- 1961 » Bob Woodruff, American journalist, anchor