Stamboom Driessen » Bernt ten Grotenhuis
Personal data Bernt ten Grotenhuis
- He was born about 1480.
- He died on October 13, 1534 in Deventer, he was 54 years old.
- Profession: 1520-1534, Deventer, schepen en burgemeester.
Ancestors of Bernt ten Grotenhuis
|Wigbold ten Grotenhuis|
Bernard ten Grotenhuis
± 1450-< 1517
Bernt ten Grotenhuis
Household of Bernt ten Grotenhuis
He is married to Gese Pannert 1509.
- Joost ten Grotenhuis 1516-1566
Timeline Bernt ten Grotenhuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Ten Grotenhuis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ten Grotenhuis.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ten Grotenhuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ten Grotenhuis.
Historical context (based on day of death October 13, 1534)
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- 1534 » Jacques Cartier makes the European discovery of Prince Edward Island.
- 1534 » The city of Quito in Ecuador is founded by Spanish settlers led by Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 1534 » Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
Also died on October 13
- 1673 » Kristoffer Gabel, Danish statesman (b. 1617)
- 1882 » Arthur de Gobineau, French philosopher (b. 1816)
- 1905 » Sir Henry Irving, the first British actor to be knighted (b. 1838)
- 1974 » Ed Sullivan, American television personality (b. 1901)
- 1988 » Mike Venezia, jockey (b. 1945)