Stamboom Driessen » Bernt ten Grotenhuis
Personal data Bernt ten Grotenhuis
- He was born about 1480.
- He died on October 13, 1534 in Deventer, he was 54 years old.
- Profession: 1520-1534, Deventer, schepen en burgemeester.
Ancestors of Bernt ten Grotenhuis
|Wigbold ten Grotenhuis|
Bernard ten Grotenhuis
± 1450-< 1517
Bernt ten Grotenhuis
Household of Bernt ten Grotenhuis
He is married to Gese Pannert 1509.
- Joost ten Grotenhuis 1516-1566
Timeline Bernt ten Grotenhuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Ten Grotenhuis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ten Grotenhuis.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ten Grotenhuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ten Grotenhuis.
Historical context (based on day of death October 13, 1534)
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- 1534 » The Irish rebel Silken Thomas is executed by the order of Henry VIII in London, England.
- 1534 » French explorer Jacques Cartier plants a cross on the Gaspé Peninsula and takes possession of the territory in the name of Francis I of France.
- 1534 » European colonization of the Americas: first known exchange between Europeans and natives of the Gulf of St. Lawrence, in New Brunswick.
Also died on October 13
- 1415 » Thomas FitzAlan, 12th Earl of Arundel, English military leader (b. 1381)
- 1919 » Karl Adolph Gjellerup, Danish writer, Nobel laureate (b. 1857)
- 1938 » E.C. Segar, American cartoonist (Popeye) (b. 1894)
- 2003 » Bertram Brockhouse, Canadian physicist, Nobel laureate (b. 1918)
- 2005 » Vivian Malone Jones, American civil rights activist (b. 1942)