Stamboom Doppenberg » Jacobje (Coba) van Beek
Personal data Jacobje (Coba) van Beek
- She was born on October 17, 1894 in Putten Gld.
- She died on May 31, 1988 in Berkum Gem. Zwolle (Overijssel), she was 93 years old.
- She is buried on June 4, 1988 in Zwolle (Overijssel).[ Source 1 ]
- Profession: Landbouwster.
Ancestors of Jacobje (Coba) van Beek
|Jacob van Beek|
|Evert van Beek||Aartje van de Snel|
Gaart van Beek
Hendrikje van Beek
Jacobje (Coba) van Beek
Hermannus (Herman) Goldsteen
Willem Hendrik Hultink
Household of Jacobje (Coba) van Beek
Timeline Jacobje (Coba) van Beek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Overijssel Historisch Centrum - Burgelijke stand - Huwelijk - gem. Zwollerkerspel
About the surname Van Beek
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Beek.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Beek.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Beek.
Historical context (based on birthday October 17, 1894)
- The temperature on October 17, 1894 was about 5.2 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1894 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1894 » Coxey's Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- 1894 » Great fire in Shanghai. Over 1,000 buildings are destroyed.
- 1894 » The Manchester Ship Canal in England is officially opened by Queen Victoria, who knights its designer Sir Edward Leader Williams.
Also born on October 17
- 1711 » Jupiter Hammon, American writer († 1806)
- 1890 » Roy Kilner, English cricketer († 1928)
- 1954 » Carlos Buhler, American high altitude mountaineer
- 1956 » Mae Jemison, American astronaut
- 1972 » Sharon Leal, American actress
The publication Stamboom Doppenberg has been compiled by Henk Doppenberg (contact is not possible). http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doppenberg/