Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
Ancestors of Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on birthday February 29, 1904)
- The temperature on February 29, 1904 was between 3.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.0 °C. There was -6.3 mm of rain during -33 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1904 » The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
- 1904 » Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.
Also born on February 29
- 1812 » Sir James Wilson, Premier of Tasmania († 1880)
- 1904 » Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and founder of Kalakshetra († 1986)
- 1944 » Phyllis Frelich, American actress
- 1968 » Pete Fenson, American curler
- 1984 » Cam Ward, Canadian ice hockey player