Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
- He was born March 1904 in Apeldoorn.
Ancestors of Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on day of death November 10, 1904)
- The temperature on November 10, 1904 was between 2.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 2.4 mm of rain during 74 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » The Russian Baltic Fleet leaves Reval, Estonia for Port Arthur during the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1904 » Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- 1904 » The Lithuanian press ban is lifted after almost 40 years.
Also died on November 10
- 1549 » Pope Paul III (b. 1468)
- 1673 » Michael of Poland (b. 1640)
- 1938 » Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, founder and the first President of Turkey (b. 1881)
- 1986 » Rogelio de la Rosa, Filipino actor and politician (b. 1916)
- 2004 » Katy de la Cruz, Filipino singer (b. 1907)