Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
Ancestors of Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on birthday February 29, 1904)
- The temperature on February 29, 1904 was between 3.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.0 °C. There was -6.3 mm of rain during -33 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- 1904 » Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1904 » The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
Also born on February 29
- 1908 » Balthus, French-Polish painter († 2001)
- 1908 » Dee Brown, American writer († 2002)
- 1968 » Gonzalo Lira, Chilean-American novelist
- 1972 » Dave Williams, American singer (Drowning Pool) († 2002)
- 1980 » Clinton Toopi, New Zealand rugby league footballer