Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
Ancestors of Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on birthday February 29, 1904)
- The temperature on February 29, 1904 was between 3.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.0 °C. There was -6.3 mm of rain during -33 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » Russo-Japanese War: Russian troops in Korea retreat toward Manchuria followed by 100,000 Japanese troops.
- 1904 » The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".
- 1904 » The first international rugby league match is played between England and an Other Nationalities team (Welsh & Scottish players) in Central Park, Wigan, England.
Also born on February 29
- 1860 » Herman Hollerith, American statistician († 1929)
- 1896 » Morarji Desai, Prime Minister of India († 1995)
- 1936 » Henri Richard, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1948 » Ken Foree, American actor
- 1968 » Bryce Paup, American football player