Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on birthday February 29, 1904)
- The temperature on February 29, 1904 was between 3.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.0 °C. There was -6.3 mm of rain during -33 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
- A fire in Baltimore, Maryland destroys over 1,500 buildings in 30 hours.
- The first international rugby league match is played between England and an Other Nationalities team (Welsh & Scottish players) in Central Park, Wigan, England.
Also born on February 29
- 1908 » Dee Brown, American writer († 2002)
- 1920 » Ivan Petrov, Russian operatic bass († 2003)
- 1920 » Michèle Morgan, French actress
- 1924 » David Beattie, New Zealand Governor-General († 2001)
- 1932 » Gene Golub, American mathematician († 2007)
The publication Stamboom Doornbos has been compiled by Tom Doornbos. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doornbos/