Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
Ancestors of Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on birthday February 29, 1904)
- The temperature on February 29, 1904 was between 3.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 1.0 °C. There was -6.3 mm of rain during -33 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1904 » The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100mph.
- 1904 » Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
Also born on February 29
- 1792 » Gioachino Rossini, Italian composer († 1868)
- 1852 » Frank Gavan Duffy, Australian judge († 1936)
- 1920 » Ivan Petrov, Russian operatic bass († 2003)
- 1928 » Tempest Storm, American burlesque performer
- 1972 » Iván García, Cuban athlete