Stamboom Doornbos » Louwe Doornbos
Personal data Louwe Doornbos
Ancestors of Louwe Doornbos
Timeline Louwe Doornbos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Doornbos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Doornbos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Doornbos.
- Check the information Mundia has about Doornbos.
Historical context (based on day of death November 10, 1904)
- The temperature on November 10, 1904 was between 2.1 °C and 2.0 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 2.4 mm of rain during 74 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1904 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1904 » The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1904 » Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1904 » Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
Also died on November 10
- 1938 » Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (57), grondlegger en eerste president van het moderne Turkije
- 1982 » Leonid Brezjnev (75), politiek leider van de Sovjet-Unie
- 1995 » Ken Saro-Wiwa (54), Nigeriaans toneelschrijver en activist
- 2003 » Canaan Banana (67), Zimbabwaans politicus
- 461 » Paus Leo de Grote