Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe » Berend Duinkerken
Personal data Berend Duinkerken
- He was born on May 31, 1877 in Hoogeveen Drenthe, Netherlands.
- Profession: arbeider.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Berend Duinkerken
Household of Berend Duinkerken
Notes by Berend Duinkerken
Soort akte: geboorte
Soort akte: overlijden
Timeline Berend Duinkerken
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Duinkerken
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Duinkerken.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Duinkerken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Duinkerken.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 19, 1900)
- The temperature on October 19, 1900 was about 6.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe has been compiled by John Prins. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doldersum-schonewille/