Stamboom Den Os » Jan Albert Labordus
Personal data Jan Albert Labordus
- He was born on November 7, 1907 in Leiden,Leiden,Zuid-Holland,Nederland.PlaatsLeiden
BronBurgerlijke stand geboren
Kind Jan Albert
Vader Jacobus Labordus
Moeder Antonia den Os
- He died.
Ancestors of Jan Albert Labordus
|Abraham Labordus||Jacoba Ligtvoet||Mattheus den Os|
|Maria van den Bosch|
Antonia (Ntonia) den Os
Jan Albert Labordus
Timeline Jan Albert Labordus
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Labordus
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Labordus.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Labordus.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Labordus.
Historical context (based on birthday November 7, 1907)
- The temperature on November 7, 1907 was between 1.0 °C and 0.6 °C and averaged 1.8 °C. There was -2 mm of rain during 9 hours. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Cunard Line's RMS Lusitania sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.
- The Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the oldest military rifle still in official use.
- Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory become Oklahoma and are admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
Also born on November 7
- 1650 » John Robinson, English diplomat († 1723)
- 1750 » Friedrich Leopold zu Stolberg-Stolberg, German poet († 1819)
- 1929 » Eric R. Kandel, Austrian neuroscientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- 1971 » Robin Finck, American musician
- 1976 » One Be Lo, American hip-hop artist
The publication Stamboom Den Os has been compiled by P. den Os. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-den-os/