Stamboom Deelstra, Balk, Van den Bos en Kamphof » Hendrik Hut
Personal data Hendrik Hut
- He was born on June 2, 1886 in Zevenhuizen Gem. Leek.
Ancestors of Hendrik Hut
|Karst Jans (Holman) Hut|
|Martje Alberts Hummel|
|Johannes Jennes Deelstra|
|Aafke Hendriks Oosting|
Household of Hendrik Hut
Timeline Hendrik Hut
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hut
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hut.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hut.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hut.
Historical context (based on birthday June 2, 1886)
- The temperature on June 2, 1886 was about 22.2 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- 1886 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1886 » The New York Tribune becomes the first newspaper to use a linotype machine, eliminating typesetting by hand.
- 1886 » In New York Harbor, President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.
- 1886 » Chemist John Pemberton places his first advertisement for Coca-Cola, the ad appearing in the Atlanta Journal.
Also born on June 2
- 1840 » Thomas Hardy, English writer († 1928)
- 1899 » Lotte Reiniger, German film director († 1981)
- 1970 » B-Real, American rapper (Cypress Hill)
- 1972 » Simon Staho, Danish film director
- 1972 » Wayne Brady, American actor and comedian