Stamboom Deelstra, Balk, Van den Bos en Kamphof » Hendrik Hut
Personal data Hendrik Hut
- He was born on June 2, 1886 in Zevenhuizen Gem. Leek.
Ancestors of Hendrik Hut
|Karst Jans (Holman) Hut|
|Martje Alberts Hummel|
|Johannes Jennes Deelstra|
|Aafke Hendriks Oosting|
Household of Hendrik Hut
Timeline Hendrik Hut
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hut
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hut.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hut.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hut.
Historical context (based on birthday June 2, 1886)
- The temperature on June 2, 1886 was about 22.2 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- 1886 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1886 » The railroads of the Southern United States convert 11,000 miles of track from a five foot rail gauge to standard gauge, beginning May 31.
- 1886 » Karl Benz officially unveils the Benz Patent Motorwagen ? the first purpose-built automobile.
- 1886 » A fire devastates much of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Also born on June 2
- 1929 » Ken McGregor, Australian tennis player
- 1941 » Charlie Watts, English musician (The Rolling Stones)
- 1948 » Jerry Mathers, American actor
- 1953 » Keith Allen, Welsh comedian, actor, singer and writer
- 1988 » Patrik Berglund, Swedish ice hockey player