Stamboom De Vries - Benjamins - Meijer - Mol » Geert Hamckes de Vries
Personal data Geert Hamckes de Vries
- He was born 1744.
- He was baptized on May 3, 1744 in Gersloot, Aengwirden.
- He died on May 12, 1813 in Steenwijk ( Molenstraat ), he was 69 years old.Burgerlijke stand - Overlijden
Archieflocatie Historisch Centrum Overijssel
Algemeen Toegangnr: 123
Soort akte: overlijdensakte
Overledene Geert Hamkes de Vries
Vader - -
Moeder - -
Partner Femmigje Hannes
Nadere informatie geboren te Gersloot (Fr); ouders niet vermeld
Ancestors of Geert Hamckes de Vries
|Hessel Joannes||Antie Geerts|
Geert Hamckes de Vries
|Hammeke de Vries|
|Hanne Geerts de Vries|
|Albert de Vries|
|Jannes Geerts de Vries|
|Hessel Geerts de Vries|
|Hilbert de Vries|
Household of Geert Hamckes de Vries
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Steenwijk on April 10, 1774.
Timeline Geert Hamckes de Vries
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Geert Hamckes de Vries is a descendant of Oege Reinarda.
See also the textual family tree of Oege Reinarda.
About the surname De Vries
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Vries.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Vries.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vries.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1774)
- The temperature on April 24, 1774 was about 13.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rainWind direction mainly north west from. Weather type: geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1774: Source: Wikipedia
- Russo-Turkish War, 1768-1774: Russia and the Ottoman Empire sign the Treaty of Kuchuk-Kainarji ending the war.
- Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, outhouses, barns, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
- Rhode Island becomes the first of Britain's North American colonies to ban the importation of slaves.
Also died on May 12
- 1012 » Pope Sergius IV
- 1842 » Walenty Wa?kowicz, Polish painter (b. 1799)
- 1884 » Bed?ich Smetana, Czech composer (b. 1824)
- 1990 » Chen Kenmin, Japanese chef (b. 1912)
- 1994 » John Smith, British politician (b. 1938)
The publication Stamboom De Vries - Benjamins - Meijer - Mol has been compiled by S.J. de Vries. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-vries-benjamins/