Stamboom De Hoon » Marinus de Hoon
Personal data Marinus de Hoon
Image(s) Marinus de Hoon
Ancestors of Marinus de Hoon
Household of Marinus de Hoon
Timeline Marinus de Hoon
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Marinus de Hoon is a descendant of Hendrick Willemsen de Hoon.
See also the textual family tree of Hendrick Willemsen de Hoon.
About the surname De Hoon
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Hoon.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Hoon.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Hoon.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 1, 1962)
- The temperature on March 1, 1962 was between 1.0 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was -1 mm of rain. There was 9.8 hours of sunshine (6%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1962: Source: Wikipedia
The publication Stamboom De Hoon has been compiled by Rob de Hoon. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-hoon/