Stamboom De Hooge-Piso-Snikkers en Muller » Johanna Maria Kuijpers
Personal data Johanna Maria Kuijpers
- She died.
Ancestors of Johanna Maria Kuijpers
|Jacobus Michel Kuijpers|
|Wilhelmina Adriana van Doesburg|
|Pieter van Doorn||Adriana Petronella Romein|
Antje van Doorn
Johanna Maria Kuijpers
Frederik Coenraad Remmers
Household of Johanna Maria Kuijpers
Timeline Johanna Maria Kuijpers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kuijpers
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kuijpers.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kuijpers.
- Check the information Mundia has about Kuijpers.
Historical context (based on birthday May 9, 1881)
- The temperature on May 9, 1881 was about 8.8 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- 1881 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1881 » The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral takes place at Tombstone, Arizona.
- 1881 » The Boundary treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1881 » Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world's first black international football player and captain.
Also born on May 9
- 1741 » Giovanni Paisiello, Italian composer († 1816)
- 1837 » Adam Opel, German engineer and industrialist († 1895)
- 1924 » Bulat Okudzhava, Russian writer and musician († 1997)
- 1965 » Steve Yzerman, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993 » Ryosuke Yamada, Japanese actor and singer