Stamboom De Duffelt » Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
Personal data Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
- First name 1870?*.
- He was born about 1870 in Gendringen, Gelderland, Nederland.
Ancestors of Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
|Gerrit Leijzer||Ida Klaauwer||Bart Borkus||Johanna Teunissen|
Hendrikus (1823*) Leijzer
Berendina (1834*) Borkus
Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
Elisabeth (1882?*) Verheij
Household of Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer[ Source 1 ]
Timeline Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Leijzer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Leijzer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Leijzer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Leijzer.
Historical context (based on day of death July 8, 1925)
- The temperature on July 8, 1925 was between 1.5 °C and 0.6 °C and averaged 1.4 °C. There was 8.3 mm of rain during 148 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- 1925 » The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 1925 » Alpha Phi Omega national service fraternity is founded at Lafayette College.
- 1925 » Pink's War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1925 » World War I aftermath: The final Locarno Treaty is signed in London, establishing post-war territorial settlements.
Also died on July 8
- 1689 » Edward Wooster, English Connecticut pioneer (b. 1622)
- 1917 » Tom Thomson, Canadian painter (b. 1877)
- 1967 » Fatima Jinnah, Pakistani political figure (b. 1893)
- 1981 » Wild Bill Hallahan, American baseball player (b. 1902)
- 2008 » John Templeton, British businessman and philanthropist (b. 1912)