Stamboom De Duffelt » Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
Personal data Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
- First name 1870?*.
- He was born about 1870 in Gendringen, Gelderland, Nederland.
Ancestors of Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
|Gerrit Leijzer||Ida Klaauwer||Bart Borkus||Johanna Teunissen|
Hendrikus (1823*) Leijzer
Berendina (1834*) Borkus
Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
Elisabeth (1882?*) Verheij
Household of Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer[ Source 1 ]
Timeline Antonius Wilhelmus (1870?*) Leijzer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Leijzer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Leijzer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Leijzer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Leijzer.
Historical context (based on day of death July 8, 1925)
- The temperature on July 8, 1925 was between 1.5 °C and 0.6 °C and averaged 1.4 °C. There was 8.3 mm of rain during 148 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- 1925 » The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 1925 » Sir Malcolm Campbell becomes the first man to break the 150mph (241km/h) land barrier at Pendine Sands in Wales. He drove a Sunbeam to a two-way average of 150.33mph (242km/h).
- 1925 » Secret agent Sidney Reilly is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1925 » The Charlevoix-Kamouraska earthquake strikes northeastern North America.
Also died on July 8
- 1850 » Prince Adolphus, 1st Duke of Cambridge (b. 1774)
- 1957 » Grace Coolidge, First Lady of the United States (b. 1879)
- 1962 » Georges Bataille, French writer and philosopher (b. 1897)
- 1979 » Michael Wilding, English actor (b. 1912)
- 1994 » Dick Sargent, American actor (b. 1930)
The publication Stamboom De Duffelt has been compiled by Gerard Mutter. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-duffelt/